stds-802-16: Re: IEEE 802.16 Working Group Recirculation Ballot #8aAnnouncement

Letter Ballot #8 is back on track with the posting of a _revised_
draft P802.16.2a/D2:
	http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tg2/P802162a_D2.zip

I want to send hearty a "Thank You" to Nico van Waes for volunteering
hours of editing help today and tonight while the document's editor,
Reza Arefi, has been under the weather.

This postponement in the ballot should result in an extension of the
deadline until 8:30 pm on Wednesday evening of the Kauai session.
Officially, comments and votes will be accepted until then. However,
I strongly encourage you to submit your ballot before then, since TG2
needs to have time in Kauai to address your comments. I hope you will
try to submit comments before the session if at all possible.

Regards,

Roger