stds-802-16: IEEE 802.16 Working Group Recirculation Ballot #8b Announcement

Title: IEEE 802.16 Working Group Recirculation Ballot #8b Announcement
Document Number: IEEE 802.16-02/68

This document announces IEEE 802.16 Working Group Recirculation
Ballot #8b. It also tells you how to participate, and it details the
procedures. The deadline is 4 December 2002 (anytime in the world).

The document under review is the comment resolution database:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/02/80216-02_63r3.zip
along with the draft P802.16.2a/D3:
	http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tg2/P802162a_D3.zip
The draft is not available at this time, but it will be posted no
later than tomorrow. Because the comment resolution database is
available and includes the changes from Draft 2 to Draft 3, we are
initiating the recirculation today.

PLEASE NOTE:

*Because this is a recirculation, your participation in this ballot
will NOT affect your Working Group membership.

*If you don't wish to change your vote in Letter Ballot #8/Recirc #8a:
	http://ieee802.org/16/tg2/ballot08/report8a.html
and do not wish to submit comments at this time, then you need not
reply because your earlier vote will stand. In this case, I request
that you please not submit a redundant vote.

*If you have questions on the draft or the comment resolutions,
please contact Task Group 2 Chair Phil Whitehead
<mailto:Phil.Whitehead@radiantnetworks.co.uk>.

Roger