stds-802-16: vacation

Gentle Persons:

I'll be on vacation starting Friday (22 November) through 1 December.
I probably won't be doing 802 activities or responding to messages.

802.16 does not need any special attention during that time. We are
fully caught up from Session #22. For an overview of where the
projects stand, see the Milestone chart
<http://ieee802.org/16/milestones.html>.

Once our three PARs are formally approved by IEEE-SA Standards Board
(11 December), then we can start moving forward with those projects.

Cheers,

Roger