stds-802-16: formation of Sponsor Ballot Group for P1802.16.1

I have requested that the IEEE-SA Balloting Center begin formation of
a Sponsor Ballot Group for P1802.16.1. The current schedule:
	http://ieee802.org/16/tgC1/schedule.html

shows that we expect to have a draft ready for Sponsor Ballot
following Session #23 in January. Sponsor Ballot formation takes
about six weeks.

If you want to be invited to join IEEE-SA Sponsor Ballot Groups, you
should join  the appropriate IEEE-SA Sponsor Ballot Pools. To do so,
just complete the form:
	http://standards.ieee.org/db/balloting/ballotform.html

Roger