stds-802-16: 802 meeting survey

Before the last meeting, 802 Treasurer Bill Quackenbush created a
survey on the meeting requirements and preferences of the 802
participants. He asked for it to be distributed to the working
groups, but I didn't want to distract us so I made a web-based
version. This ended up used by all the working groups.

Bill would like to extend the survey to include anyone who hasn't yet
submitted, including those who did not attend the meeting. The survey
is quick, and I think you'll find that it addresses some things that
you care about. I hope you'll submit a response at:

	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg22/survey.html

Roger