stds-802-16: Session #24: Working Group Plenary agendas

Regarding IEEE 802.16's Session #24:
  	<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg24>,
I have posted tentative agendas for the Opening and Closing Working
Group Plenary meetings:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg24/opening.html>
	<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg24/closing.html>

These may change, but they will give you a good view of the issues
under discussion. For another summary view, see the DRAFT Session #24
Report:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg24/report.html>

Of course, it's hard to accurately write the meeting report before
the meeting. All materials that are based on my guess about the
outcome of voting are marked in strike-out text.

The tentative schedule for the week is here:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg24/agenda.html>

As usual, the schedule shows time allocated to Task Group meetings.
It will not necessarily be used in its entirety.

I would like the Task Group leaders to look over their relevant
portions of these pages, make sure they understand them, and let me
know of any corrections.

Regards,

Roger