stds-802-16: Session #25 On-Line Registration is Open

Folks,

Per the note below, on-line registration for Session #25 is now open:
	http://www.facetoface-events.com/802wireless.html

The pre-registration fee is $400 (by 11:59pm Pacific Time, Friday,
May 9, 2003). Afterwards, the rate goes to $500. Lunch is included.

We expect hotel registration info to follow shortly.

802.16 will, as usual, open at 1 pm Monday and close on Thursday
evening (the target is 9 pm). However, we will also participate in a
joint Opening Plenary, with all the wireless groups represented, from
8-9:15 am on Monday. This session will be purely informative.

Roger

Dawn C. Slykhouse
Email: dawns@facetoface-events.com
Face To Face Events, Inc.
2699 Iversen Court
Santa Clara, CA. 95051
Tel: 408/241-8906
Fax: 408/241-8918
Web: www.facetoface-events.com

Good morning All,

Please find below the IEEE 802 May 2003 Wireless Interim Meeting
Web-Registration URL:

	http://www.facetoface-events.com/802wireless.html

We are hoping to post the meeting announcement by the end of the day.
The hotel contract is been signed as I send this message to you. Once
the hotel has received the signed document, they will put all the
meeting details into their computer system and notify Hyatt 800# as
well.

Thank you,

Dawn

Cc: Jennifer Hull, FTF Events