stds-802-16: Session #25: Hotel and Registration Details

Regarding Session #25 <http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg25>,
additional details, including information on booking your hotel room,
is now available here:
	http://www.facetoface-events.com/events.html

The Hyatt Regency DFW room rate is $139, plus tax. The room
reservation deadline is listed as Friday, April 25, 2003.

Roger