stds-802-16-mobile: Re: Task Group Review of TGe Working Document [update]

The issued PDF of the TGe Working Document had some corrupt data that
made some pages unreadable in some versions of Acrobat. I believe
that the problems have been fixed in Rev. 1:
    IEEE 802.16e-03/07r1
    http://ieee802.org/16/tge/docs/80216e-03_07r1.pdf

The revised Call for Comments:
    IEEE 802.16e-03/08r1
    http://ieee802.org/16/tge/docs/80216e-03_08r1.pdf
refers to the new version. Since it lays out a bit differently on the
pages, please use it as the basis of your comments. Otherwise, TGe
will have a hard time understanding your comment by its referenced
page and line numbers.

Roger