stds-802-16: updated "Channel Models for Broadband Fixed Wireless Systems"

Upon request, I have posted the following:

Title: Channel Models for Broadband Fixed Wireless Systems
Document Number: IEEE 802.16a-03/01
Source: Vinko Erceg <mailto:verceg@zyraywireless.com>

This is an updated version of Contribution 802.16.3c-01/29r4, which
was approved by our old Task Group 3, to which it was contributed, in
2001.

I've also added a link to this document at the top of the TGa page
<http://ieee802.org/16/tga>

Roger