stds-802-16: Results of Recirculation Ballot #11a (on P802.16d/D2)

Recirc #11a is now closed. The result was 44 Approve / 11 Disapprove.
For details, see the report:
	http://ieee802.org/16/tgd/ballot11/report11.html

114 comments were received. These are comments 136-249 of 802.16-03/18r4:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/03/80216-03_18r4.zip

These comments will need to be resolved at Session #26.

A number of people who voted Disapprove in LB#11 did not provide
feedback as to whether their binding comments were satisfied. Here
are the voters and the relevant comments:

Naftali Chayat	001, 002, 015, 023, 042, 052, 053, 059, 074, 081
Zion Hadad	003, 113
Tal Kaitz	004, 005, 006, 007, 046, 049
Itzik Kitroser	008, 114
Jonathan Labs	034, 037, 079
Yigal Leiba	019, 086
Rainer Ullmann	035

In principle, this would cause us some headaches. However, in this
case, it is possible that the ballot will be ending prematurely
anyway. That's because we have proposed a revised PAR to convert the
whole project from an Amendment to a Revision. I think that the most
likely outcome from Session #26 is that we resolve the comments,
instruct the editor to build an 802.16 revision from the result, and
run a new Working Group Letter Ballot on the draft as soon as NesCom
approves the new PAR. This is described in
<http://ieee802.org/16/tgd/schedule.html>.

I'll be issuing a call for reply comments.

Roger