stds-802-16: "Proposed New Concepts" forum on 21 July

Based on the material I've seen, and what I expect, for Session #26,
I think we have time to move the "Proposed New Concepts"
presentations on 21 July to the afternoon, leaving the evening free,
as David suggested. I've modified the agenda
<<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg26/agenda.html>http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg26/agenda.html>
to show that meeting running from 4-6:30 pm. Though I don't have any
contributions yet for this period, I have received several
indications of intent. I think this session will be interesting. The
idea is to provide a forum for some enhancement ideas that don't fit
under our existing projects. Once again, if you have something to
add, let me know by July 14 so I can make the detailed agenda.

Roger