stds-802-16: Convolution coder for 802.16

Dear Shyamal,

Thank you for your inquiry. I am forwarding it to the IEEE 802.16
email reflector. Perhaps someone will have a comment.

I do recommend that you read the current version of the standard
rather than a draft. You may download IEEE Std 802.16 here:
	http://standards.ieee.org/getieee802/802.16.html

Regards,

Roger Marks