stds-802-16: updated drafts with proper page numbering

Normally, I number the Acrobat page numbers of each draft so that
they match the printed page numbers. This reduces the ambiguity and
makes things generally easier to work with.

I noticed that I forgot to do this on two recent drafts. I have fixed
the problem with both. If you want the new versions, look here:

(a) IEEE P802.16-2003/D0, the Editor's Draft Consolidation:
	http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tgd/P80216-2003_D0.zip

(b) IEEE P802.16d/D3 ("Detailed System Profiles for 2-11 GHz"):
	http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tgd/P80216d_D3.zip

Roger