stds-802-16: new document showing changes in P802.16-REVd/D2

For your assistance, Bob Nelson has graciously completed a document
showing the changes between P802.16-REVd/D2 and the previous version
(D1). He generating it automatically, in FrameMaker, by comparing to
a "clean" version of D1 (with the D1 change marked removed). The
markup version is here:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tgd/P80216-REVd_D2Changes.zip>

Please take note: do NOT submit ballot comments based on this
marked-up version, because we won't know what you are talking about.
Make sure that ballot comments refer to page and line numbers in the
actual P802.16-REVd/D2.

Thanks, Bob!

Roger