stds-802-16: Results of Working Group Review of TGe Working Document

Here are the 41 comments received in the Working Group Review of the
TGe Working Document 802.16e-03/07r5:

    IEEE 802.16e-04/01
    http://ieee802.org/16/tge/docs/80216e-04_01.zip

We need to resolve all of these comments at Session #29. A Call for
Reply Comments is now open, through 8 January.

Please begin reviewing the comments and developing your replies.
Remember that a good reply comment is not written as your personal
view; it is, instead, your proposed language to use as the group's
official response, with detailed instructions to the editor and a
detailed explanation to the commenter. If we can come into the
meeting with a good set of reply comments, the meeting will flow much
more smoothly. Task Group e should try ensure that all of the
comments are reviewed before the meeting.

Roger