stds-802-16: UPDATED Results of IEEE 802.16 Recirc Ballot #13a (onP802.16-REVd/D2)

(1) I have posted an updated version of the database
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/03/80216-03_51r5.zip
with 29 additional comments from two submitters (labeled 625L-653L). These were submitted before the deadline but in unreadable form.

(2) The approval has increased to 43 Approve and 6 Dis (88%).

Roger