stds-802-16: Conformance03 approval schedule

As you recall, the P802.16/Conformance03 draft was 100% approved in Sponsor Ballot, with comments. At our WG Closing Plenary of 15 January, we approved comment resolutions, agreed to initiate a recirc, and agreed to "request conditional approval from the 802 EC to forward the final balloted draft to RevCom." However, the motion did not specify a time frame.

Though TGC had been considering a submittal in February, I have discussed the schedule with TGC Chair Ken Stanwood and Editor Lars Lindh. We have decided to postpone the schedule a few weeks. The primary reason is so that we can seek 802 EC approval at the March plenary instead of in an email EC ballot. The EC doesn't really like to make this kind of decision by email. We already have one major email motion in front of them, and I don't want to push them harder. We have decided that the delay is not concern. RevCom approval will be delayed to late April, instead of late March.

Lars is preparing a draft for recirc.

The revised schedule is here:
	http://ieee802.org/16/tgc/C3/schedule.html

Let me know if you have any concerns.