stds-802-16: Adaptive TDD

Hi all,
I'm a Ph.D student an I'm interested in Adaptive TDD (Time Division Duplexing)
Systems.
I'm searching drafts, documents, articles, licenses, etc. about Adaptive TDD.
My intent is to understand the latest developments about TDD:
today, what are the solved problems and those still unresolved?

I read about a TDD Coalition (www.tddcoalition.org)...
I'd like to ask you an help in searching the latest documents
and publications about Adaptive TDD in Wireless Networks.

Thanks in advance for your kind answers.

Best Regards
Roberto Albanese