stds-802-16: more details on attending Session #31

The Session #31 <http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg31> web page has been significantly enhanced with new information useful to your travel planning. Thanks to the host, Rajesh Bhalla, for this content. There is also some additional information regarding visa applications. Remember to make your visa request well in advance.

Roger