Session #1 of IEEE 802.21

Dear 802.16 Folks,

The note below, from 802.21 Interim Chair DJ Johnson, updates you on
the status of that group <http://ieee802.org/handoff>.

I would like to encourage continued interactions between 802.16 and
802.21. Therefore, I will grant 802.16 participation credit for those
who participate in 802.21. I'd also like to name an official liaison
from 802.16 to 802.21 during the Closing Plenary of Session #30.

Roger