results of P802.16-REVd Sponsor Ballot

The P802.16-REVd Sponsor Ballot is now closed. It appears that the
ballot passed; however, I need to await the official results from the
IEEE Balloting Center.

461 comments were received. These are detailed in IEEE 802.16-04/11:
        http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_11.zip

Many contributions were received. These are posted on the server:
        http://tgd.wirelessman.org

However, the server will be up for only a few more hours, until I
pack it for Orlando.

Many of the contributions have formatting problems, including the
sloppy use of document numbers. Therefore, it may be difficult to
connect some of the comments to the matching contributions. I'll be
preparing formal versions of the contributions, with correct document
numbers, and moving them over to the web site. I hope to have this up
late tonight, but I might not have enough time.

If you have Reply Comments, send them to the TGd Chair, Gordon
Antonello <mailto:GAntonello@wi-lan.com>, before the TGd meeting
opens. Perhaps he will accept them later also.

Roger