Reply Comments of IEEE 802.16 Letter Ballot #14 (on P802.16e/D1)

When I announced the Results of IEEE 802.16 Letter Ballot #14 (on
P802.16e/D1), I said "I will issue a formal Call for Reply Comments
soon, with a deadline of Friday 12 March AOE." I forgot to send such
an announcement. However, there wasn't much else to say, except to
specify the instructions. Here they are:

To create and submit reply comments:

(1) Obtain Commentary <http://ieee802.org/16/docs/Commentary>, if you
don't have it.

(2) Unzip the Comment Report to get a ".USR" file, which will open in
Commentary.

(3) Read the comments in Commentary. When you want to respond to a
comment, check the "Marked" box at the top of that record. Then fill
out the following fields:

Recommendation by:
Recommendation:
Proposed Resolution:
Reason for Recommendation:

You are justified in recommending rejection on grounds of
incompleteness or lack of a specific change request.

(4) When you are finished entering replies, look under Scripts and
choose "Find Marked Records". This will find the records for which
you checked the "Marked" box. Only the found records will be exported
in Step (5). Don't send a bunch of records on which you have no reply
comment.

(5) Under Scripts, choose "Export Clause Editor's Proposals". Choose
the file type "FileMaker Pro Runtime Files". Enter a file name of the
form "LB14_reply_Name.USR", where "Name" is your name.

(6) Email the exported file as an attachment to
<mailto:ballot16e@wirelessman.org>.

(7) The creator of each original comment will be offered the
opportunity to generate a draft comment resolution and to lead the
comment resolution during discussion in the session (or appoint an
alternative person to do so).

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov>
Chair, IEEE 802.16 WG on Broadband Wireless Access <http://WirelessMAN.org>
National Wireless Electronic Systems Testbed (N-WEST)
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO
<http://www.nist.gov>
tel: +1 303 497 3037