Re: [STDS-802-16] LE Ad-hoc - Identification of interference scenarios

Please keep in mind that this ad hoc activity is not intended to
develop a standard or recommended practice. 802.16 does not currently
have a PAR under which to undertake such standardization.

An appropriate "recommendation" to be presented at Session #31 would
be a recommendation on whether to standardize in this area and, if
so, how to proceed. The "recommendation" should not look like a
standard. However, since the feasibility of standardization requires
a model for how coexistence could be arranged, I think it's
appropriate for the recommendation to consider possible models.

Roger