[STDS-802-16] Clarification on OFDMA TDD frame duration

Thanks Yigal re: OFDMA symbol structure.  Here is another simple
question for clarification on the OFDMA PHY.

I believe that the frame durations listed in 8.4.5.2, Table 247 indicate
the time between the start of successive downlink frame long preambles.
Is this correct for the TDD case?  The wording is a bit unclear to me in
the last paragraph of 8.4.5.2 with respect to TDD -- specifically, I
cannot tell definitively whether the RTG and TTG are already included in
the frame duration specified in Table 247.

Thanks again in advance for your response(s).

Brett Schein
Beceem Communications