[STDS-802-16] Revised Comment Resolution Procedure for IEEE P802.16-REVd recirc

I have posted a revised version:
        http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_18r1.pdf
of the document described below. The revision is potentially
important, so I'd like to describe it.

The revision affects only the end of the timetable. Recall that the
plan is to open the second recirc by May 14 and submit the draft for
approval by the same deadline. At that point, the timetable
bifurcates. If the second recirc is successful, we anticipate
approval of the standard on June 24. If the second recirc is
unsuccessful, we planned to submit it for RevCom's "Early
Consideration" process, with approval slated for 11 August.

Today, in reading the recently-posted minutes of the March RevCom
meeting, I learned that the "Early Consideration" process has been
cancelled for the June-August interval. This process, which involves
reviews and conference calls between the quarterly face-to-face
RevCom meetings, requires a lot of extra time on the part of the
volunteers. RevCom has apparently decided they will no longer
schedule this process during the summer interval.

As a result of this new information, I have had to change the second
branch of the plan. Now, if the second recirculation is unsuccessful,
our next option is to submit the draft for approval at the September
RevCom meeting.

At this point, the results of the second recirculation become more
critical. If it is successful, P802.16-REVd can be approved as a
standard on 24 June. If not, our next opportunity is 23 September.

Roger