[STDS-802-16] Test of 802.16-04/20r3 in Commentary 2 format

I'd appreciate some help reviewing the first draft of Commentary 2:

http://ieee802.org/16/docs/Commentary/Commentary2.zip  [for Windows; 9.2 MB]
http://ieee802.org/16/docs/Commentary/Commentary2.sitx [for MacOS; 7.3 MB]

I think it's going to be a lot better. In particular, I think that
reviewing and voting on the current comments should be easier.
However, I can't promise that it's fully working yet.

If you want to try it with live data, try opening this file:
http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_20r3.CMT.zip

Though it's labeled r3, it's the equivalent of r4.

If it works for you, you can prepare your votes this way. Take your
choice, but please choose one way or the other, not a mix.

I'd appreciate any feedback about trouble you might have had.

Roger