[STDS-802-16] Comment 54 dispostion.

Title: Re: [STDS-802-16] Reply Comments for IEEE P802.16-REVd

Please disregard last message, My bad week continues…..

BRC Memebers,

I’ve noticed that Comment 54 references C802.16d_04-61r1, but no such document exists on the server. In view of Roger’s note that we have to consider only the material specifically referenced in the proposed resolution, it would seem necessary to vote Reject on this item. Should the comment be approved, we would be left in the position of incorporating a solution that doesn’t exist.