[STDS-802-16] Some problems with the voting

Roger and all,
I have encountered a few problems in the process, which I am putting them together here, from the editoral/technical to the general.

1.     Comments 61, 63-65 are editorial with unanimous acceptance. However the commenter entered the proposed resolution as a '*'. Is it a database problem?

2. Comments 279, 280 and 282 are clearly outside of the scope of the recirculation and do not address any comment, as  far as I could see, of 80216-04_11r5 or p. 641 and 642 of the  'P80216-REVd_D4delta.pdf' document.  Although I missed it in the reply comment phase (and so did the other commentors) still  I intend to reject them on this basis (though I may sympethesize with  the intent).

3. in face-to-face meetings a BRC usually comes out with a set of resolved comments, but also with a group resolution reply to the rejected comments. While we have in the current off-line process the commentors to resolve and put together the text for the resolved comments, we don't  have a similar procedure for putting together the text for the rejected comments. Is it possible to use the "Reason  for Group Decision/Resolution"  field in order to justify a negative vote? Still someone (Roger?)  will have to compile the reasons given by negative voters into a coherent "group resolution". Is it possible that REVCOM would be satisfied with  the voting results without an accompanying reason?

Avi