[STDS-802-16] UPDATE: Final Comments for Reconsideration in IEEE P802.16-REVd/D4 Recirc Comment Resolution

[The saga continues... Two people uploaded revised comments but did
not inform me. I just noticed them and added them. The database now
moves to r9. I've edited the note below appropriately.]

The deadline for final revision of IEEE P802.16-REVd/D4 comments for
reconsideration has passed. The data is available here:
        http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_20r9.zip

When you open the file, you will see 32 comments. These break down as follows:

(a) For 18 Comments (019, 030, 112, 159, 169, 196, 216, 232, 279,
280, 282, 322, 332, 336, 337, 350, 354, 371), a revision was provided
for reconsideration. You will find the info in the fields
"Recommendation", "Proposed Resolution", "Reason for Recommendation",
and "Recommendation by".

(b) 2 Comments (193 and 363) were Withdrawn by the commentor because
they had been superceded. There is no need to vote on these; they
will be withdrawn in any case.

(c) For 11 comments, no revision was provided, so the comment to be
considered is the same one we voted on last time. For 3 of these
comments (052, 135, 147), you will find the "Proposed Resolution"
fields completed. For the other 8 (027, 171, 230, 275, 294, 374, 375,
376), the commentor did not respond to the reply comments either, so
you'll need to look up to the originally submit comment.

(d) We received one new comment (377). It meets my criterion
(problems of basic ambiguity or inconsistency), so I have added it
for voting.

This information is summarized in the "Group Notes" field for each comment.

The Ballot Resolution Committee (BRC) members will have until 7 May
AOE to change their previous votes of "Accept" or "Reject". I'll send
them the voting instructions.

Roger