[STDS-802-16] completing registration for Session #31

Colleagues,

We now have 187 people registered for Session #31:
        http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg31/reglist.html

If you are attending, you will be paying a registration fee on-site.
To make this easier for you, and so that we have legible registration
forms, I request that you download the registration fee payment form:
        http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg31/feeform.pdf

Please fill this out on your PC, then print it and bring it to the
on-site registration desk for processing.

You can still register:
        http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg31

This promises to be yet another fascinating session!

Regards,

Roger