[STDS-802-16] comments received in WG Recirc Ballot #14a

Colleagues:

The 270 comments received in WG Recirc Ballot #14a are available in
IEEE 802.16-04/23:
        http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_23.zip

Let me know if you see errors or omissions.

Some participants were very sloppy, largely ignoring the submission
instructions. This is bad behavior. It causes me to waste a lot of
time, and it delays the availability of the database. You also risk
having your comments left out of the database.

Some of the comments had no page number. This is discourteous
behavior, because it makes the WG waste time trying to figure out the
proper order in which to consider comments. When the comment
including a clause number, I used that information to guess the page
number. Otherwise, I replaced the page number with 999, so that the
comment will nominally be processed at the end of the line. In both
of these cases, I added an asterisk to the page number.

Please begin preparing your reply comments, which will be due 15 May AOE.

Roger