[STDS-802-16] [LE Ad-hoc] - Parameters and DCS evaluation

Hi,

Before a next computation round (Dynamic Channel Selection - DCS
  - based on Barry's proposal - Interference detection threshold),
 I would like to receive some feedback on parameters.

From the discussions around the results, resulted that the preferred
 options would be:

- transmit always at max. allowed e.i.r.p. (not happens now for
 omni antennae)

- use 3dB RSL degradation, instead of 1dB

- use S/N and ACI for QPSK 1/2: 6dB,

If will be no objections, I will align the previous computations to
 the same parameters. This will be useful for practical
 recommendations and comparison.

Regards,

Marianna

     Marianna Goldhammer

     LE Ad-Hoc Committee Chair

      Work: +972-3-6456241
      Mobile: +972-544-225548 (pay attention to prefix change)

This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com