Re: [STDS-802-16] [LE Ad-Hoc] - Document C802.16-04_15

Isn't this already the domain of 802.19?  If not, how does it differ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Marianna Goldhammer [mailto:marianna.goldhammer@ALVARION.COM]
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 6:13 AM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [STDS-802-16] [LE Ad-Hoc] - Document C802.16-04_15

Dear Colleagues,

Michael and David have an interesting proposal up-loaded,
"Views on the Issues being Investigated by  the License-Exempt
 ad hoc and a Proposal for Conducting the Work".

You can download from:

 http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/C80216-04_15.pdf

I invite you to open the discussion using the e-mail
 reflector.

KR,

Marianna