Re: [STDS-802-16] [LE Ad-Hoc] - Document C802.16-04/15

Steve,

Thanks for your note. It bounced because you aren't a subscriber and
because you included an attachment.

I've re-uploaded your referenced "call for submissions" (the bottom
file at <http://le.wirelessman.org>).

I think it would be great if 802.19 would work with our LE ad hoc
committee regarding its task of recommending a procedure (perhaps a
802.16 Study Group request) in this area.

Regards,

Roger