[STDS-802-16] status of 802.16 server

Folks,

Those of you at Session #32 know that we are having a lot of server
problems. The server keeps hanging and needs to be rebooted.

I have made some adjustments that might help, but I don't know.

At this instant, the server is working fine <http://10.0.1.16>.

As backup, I am moving all of the files from the upload server to the
web site. This is a slow process and may take another hour. When it's
complete, you will be able to find the uploaded files here:
        <http://upload.wirelessman.org>

This is a static collection. It does not include an upload mechanism.
If there continues to be a problem with the server, I'll work on a
new upload mechanism.

Roger