[STDS-802-16] Comments on "Proposed PAR for IEEE 802.xx Regional Area Network TV Band Specification"

I have submitted (see below) a note to IEEE 802.18 representing IEEE
802.16's view on its proposed PAR. The note is available here:
        http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_42.pdf

The note is the output of the ad hoc committee of appointed for this
purpose at the Opening Plenary.

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 3037
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA