[STDS-802-16] The new 802.22 PAR

Marianna, Roger,

How about approaching the 802.22 interim chair to join efforts with the LE group we have? I read in their reply to 802.16's comments that the 802.18 group was not aware of the relaxation of the lower limit to the frequency band, and I would think that coexistence with TV broadcasting is very much aligned with coexistence with other LE equipment.
Such approaches for joining efforts had been done in the past by the group. I recall we sent such a letter to the "First Mile" group (802.?).

Comments are welcomed.

Ofer