Re: [STDS-802-16] [PREAMBLE] July 27 Preamble Ad-Hoc group teleco nference reminder

Title: RE: [STDS-802-16][PREAMBLE] July 27 Preamble Ad-Hoc group teleconference reminder

Dear Dr. Peiying:

After some failures to get connected to the conference,

I attended the meeting some minutes late.

I would appreciate it if you could add ETRI to the attendee list.

Thank you for all your efforts.

Best Regards,

Hyoungsoo Lim

ETRI, Korea