From: Zion Hadad [mailto:zionh@RUNCOM.CO.IL]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 1:42 AM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] [PREAMBLE] Preamble Ad-Hoc group

Hi All
For some reason I didn't receive the note regarding the late CC. (someone inform me about that last night, It might that other people didn't as well). So for the next meeting I an asking to go over on the previous CC.
I didn't manage to attend (Problem with my  wakeup watch that refused to ring and... I am sorry but, I slapped good !!).  the timing in the table has to be corrected since Israel is 6 hours before (not after) Seoul, maybe: Ottawa 07:00  morning, Israel noon and Korea evening.will work batter.
Zion