Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 9:25 PM
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [HARMONIZATION] Logistics and agenda for 8/2 telecon

I would like to review the status on these two contributions during our call later today for the benefit of others participating in the adhoc. Given limited time, let's agree on a streamlined process for everyone interested in contributing to MBS to do so now, so we can indeed come up with a harmonized draft next week and tweak as needed based on feedback.

Regards,
-Prakash