[STDS-802-16] Maintenance Task Group (was: Re: Corrigenda group)

Ran,

Our Corrigenda PAR will be on the agenda for approval by the IEEE-SA
Standards Board on September 23. The PAR was renumbered by IEEE-SA,
in accordance with their numbering policy, as:
        P802.16-2004/Cor 1
        http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_41r1.pdf

We have set up a Maintenance Task Group
        http://ieee802.org/16/maint
to handle the project. Even though the project will not be chartered
until after Session #33, the Maintenance TG will be issuing a Call
for Contributions. The deadline will be August 20 or a little later.
The format will be comments, in Commentary format, regarding IEEE
Standard 802.16-2004.

Roger