Re: [STDS-802-16] Maintenance Task Group (was: Re: Corrigenda group)

Roger,

I have 2 questins in the similar line.

1. Sometimes in June 2004, you had requested for comments for
Maintenance Task group and many commentary were submitted located at

maint folder of upload.wirelessman.org. Do we need to resubmit these
comments or they get carried forward.

2. In last session 802.16e WG deffered many comments and Reply comments
to Maitenance Task Group with reasoning that these comments were out of
scope of 802.16e activities. Is there some mechanism in place that
those comments will be forwarded to 802.16 maint Task group or an
individual comment submitter has to look into status and re-submit?

Best Regards
Lalit Kotecha