[STDS-802-16] [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [HARMONIZATION]No call today

Title: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [HARMONIZATION] 7/26 Telecon agenda; inventory of comments/contribs
Folks assigned to different contributions to be considered for harmonization are diligently working away on their respective documents. But since these documents have not all been uploaded to the harmony server, I suggest that we not have a call today.

We will instead have 2 calls next week - one on Monday and the other on Wednesday (which leaves the door open for a 3rd call if necessary).
Proposed times:

Monday, 8/9 - 6 AM US Pacific time

Wednesday, 8/11 - 8 PM US Pacific time

I will publish telecon logistics soon.

In the meanwhile, I would like to request all contribution owners to get their respective documents uploaded to the server by end of day Friday so other TG members have some time to review the content ahead of the conf calls. We as a group risk a contribution / topic not reaching harmonization status if we do not get them up on the server soon.

Thanks.
-Prakash