[STDS-802-16] new version IEEE P802.16e/D4, including deltas (markups)

(1) I have made a new version of P802.16e/D4:
        <http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tge/P80216e_D4.zip>
The only difference is that the PDF page numbers are set to match
those printed on the pages. Sorry I forgot this step last time.

(2) Itzik Kitroser has kindly created a delta version of P802.16e/D4,
showing the changes with respect to D3:
        <http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tge/P80216e_D4Delta.pdf>
This is not the official draft; all ballot comments shall refer by
page and line number to the official draft and NOT to this delta
version. However, you may find this one useful in your review.

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 3037
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA