[STDS-802-16] Final announcement for Invitation Letter

Dear 802.16 members joining #33 meeting

Upon receiving a couple of requesting invitation letter at this time, we are going to extend deadline one more time.
If anyone who need invitation letter to get Korean VISA , but have not sent email requesting invitation letter to Panyuh Joo,
send me email directly to steve.lee@samsung.com (or just reply to this mail),

Extended DEADLINE :  8/13, 11:00AM (Korean Time),  8/12 9:00PM (Pacific time)

You should fill the following form.
Please do not forget to fill any information in the form.
We are going to write letter exactly same as you provide

- Name (AS PRINTED IN THE PASSPORT) :
- Passport Number :
- Country :
- Nationality :
- Gender :
- Date of Birth :
- Place of Birth :
- Place of Issue of Passport :
- Date of Issue of Passport :
- Passport Expiration Date :
- Name of affiliation company :
- Real mailing address and Contact information (inc. phone number) of affiliation company :

- Do you want to receive the letter by (1) FAX or (2) Written invitiation letter or (3) Both ? :
- FAX number (in case if you want to receive the letter via FAX) :
- e-mail address :

Thank you,

/Sungjin