[STDS-802-16] [PREAMBLE] about preamble supporting contribution

Dear preamble ad-hoc participants,

We said in last conference call.

"LGE requested to create an preamble supporting contribution since the contribution on "reference signaling" is not related to structure or sequence. We can include this in the harmonized contribution if most of people in the ad-hoc agree."

I think we need some discussion about a preamble supporting contribution.
So I explain the reason for our contribution "Reference Signals for Fast Preamble Search in OFDMA".

Reference signals' purpose is to save computing power to search for preambles without resource's ovehead.

Therefore Reference Signals are used without relation to preamble structure or sequence discussed preamble ad-hoc.

Here is a summary of our contribution:
    Reference signals inform a remained symbol number from next preamble.
    So SS can know preamble location coarsely.
    And then SS can reduce computing power by stopping correlation computing during a remained symbol.

Please see our contribution for more information about their location, mapping, performance and etc.

Do you have any different opinion?

I'd like to get reply comment if you have any comments for today's conference call.

Best Regards,
JY Chun,