[STDS-802-16] Fwd: [802SEC] Executive Committee Letter Ballot on new P&P for Coexistence Assurance

Sorry I didn't remember to post this earlier:

The IEEE 802 Executive Committee (EC) is running a ballot on changing
the Policies and Procedures (formerly called the "Rules") to
incorporating a requirement for Coexistence Assurance on standards
for license-exempt wireless applications.

To find the proposed P&P change, check here:
        http://ieee802.org/secmail/msg05584.html

If you have comments, please send them to me by August 18 AOE.

Roger