From: owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org]On Behalf Of jungje.son@SAMSUNG.COM
Sent: 16 September, 2004 11:06
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [STDS-802-16] Incremental type BW request Clarification

In current 802.16 2004 spec, page 144 line 50 says

When the BS receives an incremental Bandwidth Request, it shall add the quantity of bandwidth requested to its current perception of the bandwidth needs of the connection.

How should I understand perception of the bandwidth needs of the connection ?

It is the same value with requested bandwidth by last BW request message of the connection from MSS?

Furthermore, such a thing is a corrigenda item?

Thanks,

Jung Je Son, PH.D.
Senior Engineer
Global Standards Strategy Team
Telecommunication R&D Center
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD
Tel : +82-31-279-5098
Mobile : +82-16-9530-5098

What Do You Want To Be? Plan, Do and See?