[STDS-802-16] modified 802.16e PAR APPROVED by IEEE-SA

Folks:

The modified P802.16e PAR was approved by the IEEE-SA Standards Board
a few minutes ago. The vote was 14-1.

The P802.16e project is now working under the new PAR. The version,
as approved, is here:
        http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_33r5.pdf

I'll forward the final version, with the approval notification, once
it arrives.

Regards,

Roger